Shortly after graduation, I chaperoned Seth and some friends on a cruise from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas, to Ensenada and back. It was a fun, relaxing trip. The kids were well behaved, so I didn't worry much. Where could they go, we were on a boat in the middle of the ocean! They couldn't get alcohol, they were all minors! I'm actually NOT pregnant, contrary to this deceiving picture.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Shortly after graduation, I chaperoned Seth and some friends on a cruise from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas, to Ensenada and back. It was a fun, relaxing trip. The kids were well behaved, so I didn't worry much. Where could they go, we were on a boat in the middle of the ocean! They couldn't get alcohol, they were all minors! I'm actually NOT pregnant, contrary to this deceiving picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment