Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 Things Tag

7 Things I Can Do....

1- Remember movie quotes
2- Cook
3- Listen to scriptures on tape or CD
4- Be empathetic
5- Clean
6- Play the piano
7- Spell and read well

7 Things I Can't Do...
1- Tell jokes
2- Bear my testimony or give a talk
3- Eat healthy
4- Update my blog
5- Save money
6- Run or jump
7-Water my plants regularly

7 Things I Always Say...
1- You funny!
2- Love you
3- You're awesome
4- Holy Smokes!
5- Hello, love (with a British accent)
6- That’s cool
7- What the crap!7

Things I Always Eat...

1- Candy
2- Bananas
3- Fiber One Cereal (only the flake kind)
4- Roast and mashed potatoes (almost every Sunday)
5- Broccoli, green beans, corn or peas
6- Crackers with some kind of cheese
7- Diet Coke (preferably with lime)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hooray! The part where it says "water my plants regularly", I thought it said "pants". Oops.

Carla said...

You have always been amazing at remembering lines from movies. Kaitlyn and Kyle do that too and it amazes me! Kyle can remember lyrics too. I can't remember my own kids names!